- nonstick-cooking spray
- 1 cup unsalted shelled pistachios
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temp, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 to 2 containers of raspberries
- 1/4 cup slivered or chopped pistachios, for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper, coat with cooking spray. In a food processor, grind pistachios with the sugar and salt. Add butter, vanilla, and eggs; process until smooth. Add flour; pulse until just moistened and combined.
2. Divide batter evenly into lined cups, filling each three quarters full. Drop 4-6 raspberries into batter and sprinkle with pistachios. Bake, rotating tins halfway through, until golden brown, about 28 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
*recipe from Martha Stewart’s Cupcakes.