These are so tasty and I like the small portions.
- 42 oreos, 30 whole and 12 chopped
- 2 pounds of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line muffin tins and place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
2. With electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar, beat until combined. Beat in Vanilla.
3. Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
4. Divide batter evenly among cups, almost to the top. Bake, rotating tins halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool, refrigerate in tins for at least 4 hours.